FirePay is a personal payment account that can be used to pay any business that accepts FirePay. You can fund your account directly from your bank account by Bank Transfers/ACH . At present, funding by check is only available to US residents.
Please note: your FirePay account can't be funded by credit card. However Bank Transfers/ACH can be used to credit your account.
If you experience any difficulty purchasing with your FirePay card, please contact support staff.
- It offers total security - your account cannot be charged with more than you choose to fund it with.
- You can purchase Casino credits on any other site that accepts FirePay.
- You'll receive automatic e-mail confirmation of all your purchases.
- You may review your account activity at any time.
- It's available worldwide.
Due to an increase in fees charged by financial institutions, FirePay is now required to pass on a deposit fee to members who make deposits into their FirePay personal accounts. As a result, deposits from a registered bank account are subject to a $1.50 deposit fee. For example, a member who deposits $100 will have a charge to their bank account of $101.50.